Be IN Courage!

I wanted to share with you an inspirational message from my CD, 'Be IN Courage.'

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hang in there and Don't give up!

This is my encouragement to you today. I was blessed to hear this via "Refuel with Rick" and his anointed devotion "Sparkling Gems from the Greek". This is the inspiration that touched me and I am led to remind you of today: "...You may feel like your world is breaking around you. But you have Someone in you that is tougher than the battle! And the Holy Spirit wants to release endurance to you. Endurance will carry you past this trial and endurance will carry you into the victory that you need. It's just over the hill - you'll get there. James 1:4 could be interpreted:
"But let patience have her perfect work - I'm talking about the kind of attitude that hangs in there, never giving up, refusing to surrender to obstacles and turning down every opportunity to quit..." That is what you need... the queen of all virtues - "patience" (endurance). If you have this it's not a question of IF you're going to win, it's a question of WHEN you're going to win, because the victory is yours!...."

Check the entire devotion out on line: http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/refuel-with-rick/
and read today's (10 March 2010) word of encouragement in full and Be IN Courage!

Remember.. Hang in there and DO NOT QUIT.. Victory is yours for the receiving! Take it one step at a time and you will arrive.

" I cried out to the Lord because of my afflication, and He answered me."
"When my soul fainted within me, I remembered the Lord; And my prayer went up to You, into Your Holy temple" (Jonah 2:2, 7)

With love and joy,
Linda Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment