Be IN Courage!

I wanted to share with you an inspirational message from my CD, 'Be IN Courage.'

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Birthday Card from my Mama

I received a beautiful birthday card from my precious mama, which I was not able to read until I arrived home, 2 days after my birthday (being caught up in storms, cancellations and crowded airports). She gave birth to me one Christmas afternoon, not so very long ago :) She is (and my dad was) truly a precious gift to me; for they surrendered and allowed God to flow my life through their loins. For this I am truly grateful.

The experience of my 2009 birthday will forever be marked with the memory of me being stretched in my faith, growing and advancing into a new level of glory. For as much as my mama loves (and my daddy loved me before his passing), my Heavenly Father loves me even more. For as much as my mom wanted to help me get home for my birthday, she could not. Even if she had all the money in the world, possessed tremendous influence and power and had her own private jet plane, it still would have done no good, for airport operations were shut down because of the stormie weather. But God's grace was still in full operation throughout my entire 2 day ordeal! God's promises are true and His love is more intense than anything we can see or feel. He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you, regardless of the storm or situation you are in.

Always remember who you are: You are someones precious baby girl - all grown up now, but yet and still a beloved daughter. If your parents did not love you as you deserved or as was ordained, KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL LOVED AND ADORED; A BELOVED DAUGHTER OF A LOVING FATHER WHOSE LOVE WILL NEVER FAIL. Read this wonderful poem by the anointed and gifted writer Emily Matthews and receive it as if it were sent directly to you, from your Abba Father. Know that it is not a coincidence that you are reading this. Know that it is not a coincidence that you have experienced all that you have. Know that you are being loved - supernaturally - at this very moment in time.

"If" for Daughters

-------------------------------------

If you can value truth
above approval,
and friendship over beauty,
wealth,or fame,
If you can share your gifts
and talents wisely,
leaving someone better off
than when you came...

If you find happiness
in simple pleasures
If you have faith to keep right on believing
in miracles that no one can explain,
If you look until you see the good in others
and keep your spirit honest, true, and free,
Then you'll be, not just happy and successful,
but the woman only you
were meant yo be.

If you could see
all the flowers in the world,
if you could hear
all the laughter in the universe,
if you could make all the dreams
that ever were wished come true,
then you would know
a little part of the joy
of having and loving
a daughter like you..


Emily Matthews

__________________


Be IN courage, my precious sister.

With love,

Linda Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment