Be IN Courage!

I wanted to share with you an inspirational message from my CD, 'Be IN Courage.'

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why Art Thou Cast Down, O My Soul?

This encouragement comes from one of my favorite devotionals, "Day by Day, A Daily Praise Offering; Heavenly truths as given by the Holy Spirit to Gwen R. Shaw" (End-Time Handmaidens, Inc, Jasper, ARK)

Be shifted back to courage as you read and apply this to your life:

March 26
Why Art Thou Cast Down, O My Soul

Scripture Reading - Psalm 43:5

"Why are thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." (Psalm 43:5)

"It is good to ask this same question. Why is your soul cast down? Have you taken your eyes off Me, your Lord? Do you think that I have stopped leading you with My light and truth?

Why are you disquieted within your soul? Have you lost your faith and hope in Me? Have you lost that unique, simple, child-like trust that you used to have? Why are you disquieted within your soul? Do you think that I don't love you as much as I did? Do you think that I am not the same mighty, powerful God that I was to you in the days gone by?

Why are you cast down, dear soul? It is only because you have allowed your heart to become troubled and entangled too much with the things of this world. Your mind has dwelt on the negative. The doubts of others and their wrong doings have oppressed you. Forget about them. Think about My greatness. Count the blessings I have given you in the past. I have never failed you and I never shall. I shall always be with you. I shall always protect you, lead you and guide you.

And you shall go to My alter and you shall make sweet music unto Me. And you shall praise Me, because I, alone, am your exceeding joy, and if it is true that I am your exceeding joy, then why is your soul disquieted within you?

Let Me fulfill every need of your life. And then you shall be full of joy and you shall praise Me, and I will be the health and the glory of your countenance, and your God.


Be IN courage,

With love,
Linda Mihcelle

No comments:

Post a Comment