Be IN Courage!

I wanted to share with you an inspirational message from my CD, 'Be IN Courage.'

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Prayer to Renew Your Health

I came across this today and it blessed not only me, but it was the perfect words to share with a precious sister-friend going through an intense "real-time" trial. It is simply and to the point. I pray this blesses you as well, at the very point of your need. Be reminded that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and must be strong and healthy for you to remain equipped to do all that you are called to do: in your personal life, at work and in your field of ministry service.


Be IN courage....


Prayer to Renew Your Health

by Norman Vincent Peale



Practice this prayer when you need to feel restored. Sit quietly and feel the working of God in the world, in the life around you. Feel His working in your mind. Let go all anxiety, all conflict and let harmony take over. Feel the touch of the Creator on your physical body.


Say these words:


He who creates also re-creates.

I am being re-created now.

The life force is filling me to overflowing.

I am well, healthy, strong.

I thank God, my Creator, my Re-creator.

Health, vigor, energy, has come to me.


Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment