Be IN Courage!

I wanted to share with you an inspirational message from my CD, 'Be IN Courage.'

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why Am I Not Trusting God?

That is a question that came up in conversation today where another sister said to me, "...and since I know who God is why am I not trusting God?

That is the question of the hour?

If you believe God is WHO He says He is and can DO what He says He can do- why do you worry??; fret??; get scared??; get depressed??; get mad??; try to get even??

If we just beleive and receive the promises we believe, than we will have what we believe.

Just believe and act on what you beleive.

Proverbs 3:5-8 (The Message)


5-12 Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
he's the one who will keep you on track.
Don't assume that you know it all.
Run to God! Run from evil!
Your body will glow with health,
your very bones will vibrate with life!
Honor God with everything you own;
give him the first and the best.
Your barns will burst,
your wine vats will brim over.
But don't, dear friend, resent God's discipline;
don't sulk under his loving correction.
It's the child he loves that God corrects;
a father's delight is behind all this.


Psalm 46:1 (The Message)

Psalm 46

1-3 God is a safe place to hide, ready to help when we need him.
We stand fearless at the cliff-edge of doom,
courageous in seastorm and earthquake,
Before the rush and roar of oceans,
the tremors that shift mountains.
Jacob-wrestling God fights for us,
God-of-Angel-Armies protects us.


Psalm 23 (The Message)

Psalm 23

1-3 God, my shepherd! I don't need a thing.
You have bedded me down in lush meadows,
you find me quiet pools to drink from.
True to your word,
you let me catch my breath
and send me in the right direction.

4 Even when the way goes through
Death Valley,
I'm not afraid
when you walk at my side.
Your trusty shepherd's crook
makes me feel secure.

5 You serve me a six-course dinner
right in front of my enemies.
You revive my drooping head;
my cup brims with blessing.

6 Your beauty and love chase after me
every day of my life.
I'm back home in the house of God
for the rest of my life.


Be IN Courage!


With love,
Linda Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment